By Ken W. Collier
Using Agile tools, you could carry a ways larger innovation, price, and caliber to any info warehousing (DW), company intelligence (BI), or analytics venture. despite the fact that, traditional Agile equipment has to be conscientiously tailored to deal with the original features of DW/BI tasks. In Agile Analytics, Agile pioneer Ken Collier exhibits easy methods to do exactly that.
Collier introduces platform-agnostic Agile recommendations for integrating infrastructures which includes diversified operational, legacy, and area of expertise structures that blend advertisement and customized code. utilizing operating examples, he indicates find out how to deal with analytics improvement groups with extensively assorted ability units and the way to help huge, immense and fast-growing information volumes. Collier’s options supply optimum worth no matter if your initiatives contain “back-end” facts administration, “front-end” company research, or both.
- Part I makes a speciality of Agile undertaking administration innovations and supply staff coordination, introducing center practices that form the way in which your Agile DW/BI venture group can collaborate towards success
- Part II provides technical tools for permitting non-stop supply of commercial worth at production-quality degrees, together with evolving more suitable designs; test-driven DW improvement; model regulate; and undertaking automation
Collier brings jointly confirmed strategies you could practice correct now—whether you’re an IT decision-maker, info warehouse specialist, database administrator, company intelligence professional, or database developer. together with his aid, you could mitigate venture chance, increase enterprise alignment, in achieving greater results—and celebrate alongside the way.
Read or Download Agile Analytics: A Value-Driven Approach to Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing (Agile Software Development Series) PDF
Best data mining books
Comprehend and observe Cassandra layout and utilization styles, and remedy realworld company or technical problemsAbout This BookLearn tips to establish genuine global use circumstances that Cassandra solves simply, to be able to use it effectivelyIdentify and observe utilization and layout styles to unravel particular company and technical difficulties together with applied sciences that paintings in tandem with CassandraA hands-on advisor that might convey you the strengths of the know-how and assist you practice Cassandra layout styles to info modelsWho This ebook Is ForIf you're an architect or developer desirous to layout genuine international purposes utilizing Cassandra, this booklet is perfect for you.
Notice how facts technology should help achieve in-depth perception into your enterprise – the straightforward method! Jobs in facts technological know-how abound, yet few humans have the information technology talents had to fill those more and more very important roles in enterprises. facts technological know-how For Dummies is the right place to begin for IT pros and scholars attracted to making experience in their organization’s giant information units and making use of their findings to real-world company eventualities.
Even though the phrases "data mining" and "knowledge discovery and information mining" (KDDM) are often used interchangeably, facts mining is really only one step within the KDDM procedure. facts mining is the method of extracting necessary details from info, whereas KDDM is the coordinated means of knowing the enterprise and mining the knowledge for you to determine formerly unknown styles.
Wenn in Datenbergen wertvolle Geheimnisse schlummern, aus denen revenue erzielt werden soll, dann geht es um vast information. Doch wie schöpft guy aus »großen Daten« echte Werte, wenn guy nicht gerade Google ist? Um aus Unternehmens-, Maschinen- oder Sensordaten einen Ertrag zu erzielen, reicht colossal Data-Technologie allein nicht aus.
- Mining Social Networks and Security Informatics (Lecture Notes in Social Networks)
- Big Data Revolution: What farmers, doctors and insurance agents teach us about discovering big data patterns
- Modeling Techniques in Predictive Analytics with Python and R: A Guide to Data Science (FT Press Analytics)
- Ensemble Methods in Data Mining: Improving Accuracy Through Combining Predictions
- DynamoDB Applied Design Patterns
- Advances in Knowledge Discovery and Management: Volume 5 (Studies in Computational Intelligence)
Additional info for Agile Analytics: A Value-Driven Approach to Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing (Agile Software Development Series)
Agile Analytics: A Value-Driven Approach to Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing (Agile Software Development Series) by Ken W. Collier